tmzVPS guarantees 99.9% core network uptime. For virtual servers this covers the network of the main server node (where your VPS is hosted) but not individual virtual machines.
If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee a tmzVPS customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account. You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
(1) Your account must be in good standing
(2) You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk to the billing department
(3) All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime
(4) All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption
SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly renewal price:
|Network Uptime||SLA Credit|
|99.9% and Above||Not Applicable|
|99.8% and Above||5%|
|99.7% and Above||10%|
|99.6% and Above||15%|
|99.5% and Above||20%|
|99.4% and Above||25%|
|99.3% and Above||30%|
|99.2% and Above||35%|
|99% and Above||40%|
The SLA credit given in a month in total can not exceed 45% of the price paid for the month.
tmzVPS is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and credit will not be issued for those:
(1) Internal service failure such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
(2) Filesystem failure within a VPS
(2) Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
(3) Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications (includes but not limited to SPAM, Phishing, etc), (D)DoS attacks and violations of terms of service (TOS)
(4) ISP or local connection problems
(5) Customer-controlled downtime Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of tmzVPS and will be updated on the website. The above SLA is only applicable to services ordered after April 15, 2016. The SLA is only applicable to Virtual Private Servers (VPS) and does not apply to dedicated servers.
Any changes made to this SLA will take effect in 2 days after it is published.