tmzVPS guarantees 99.9% network uptime. For virtual servers this covers the network of the main server node (where your VPS is hosted) but not individual virtual machines.
If in any month we fail to meet this guarantee, a tmzVPS customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account. You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for a SLA credit:
(1) Your account must be in good standing with no overdue invoices.
(2) You must submit a billing ticket to claim the credit.
(3) All requests must be submitted within 7 days of the reported downtime.
(4) All requests must contain a ticket # for the service interruption.
SLA Credit is calculated as follows based on the monthly renewal price of the affected service:
|Network Uptime||SLA Credit|
|99.9% and Above||Not Applicable|
|99.8% and Above||5%|
|99.6% and Above||10%|
|99.4% and Above||15%|
|99.2% and Above||20%||99% and Above||25%|
The SLA credit given in a month in total can not exceed 30% of the price paid for the month.
tmzVPS is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and credit will not be issued for those:
(1) Internal service failure within a server/VPS such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
(2) Filesystem failure within a server/VPS.
(2) Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance.
(3) Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications (includes but not limited to SPAM, Phishing, etc), (D)DoS attacks and violations to the terms of service (TOS).
(4) ISP or local connection problems.
(5) Customer-controlled downtime Acts of Force Majeure.
The SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of tmzVPS and will be updated on our website when it is modified.
Any changes will be effective after it is published on our website.