The following acceptable usage policy is applicable for all VPS customers.
TMZVPS Customers may not initiate any of the following; if any customer does, TMZVPS reserves the right to suspend/terminate the account without any refund. Depending on the severity of the violation there will or will not be warnings sent.
(1) Misuse of resources: Intentional misuse of system resources, including but not limited to running programs that consume excessive network capacity, CPU cycles, or disk I/O that can affect other virtual servers on the same node.
(2) OpenVZ: Use 20% or more of system CPU resources (of the main server node where your VPS is hosted on) for longer then 90 seconds.
(3) Use of any kind of distributed computing software, including but not limited to SETI@home, Node Zero and Folding@home.
(4) Run any file sharing, bit torrent or other P2P network services, client or server software.
(5) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, battlefield 1492, etc.
Five minute load average for a VPS should not exceed six (6). Please note that it is a soft limit and not always enforced, and you can run up to or even over most of them without issue. If, however, you start to affect the overall performance of the main node where your VPS is hosted that can affect the performance of other virtual servers, we do need to have limits and policies in place. If an account is found to be in violation of this, we would do our best to work with the client to give a 48 hour notice or no notice at all depending on the severity of the violation. We reserve the right to suspend a VPS and/or provide alternatives if it causes severe problem to other VMs on the server/node.
Changes to these Terms
tmzVPS reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice. You are requested to visit this page from time to time.